Pokémon Go has become one of the most popular gaming sensations around the world. It was released in 2016, and it has been drawing millions of players every day since then. It involves walking around to collect Pokémon and then fighting with them in Pokémon Gyms. However, what if you can’t walk for various reasons, or you’re just not up for it? Fortunately, there are ways by which you can still move on Pokémon Go without walking, and that’s what we’re going to discuss today.
Before we dive into how to move on Pokémon Go without walking, it’s important to know what tools you’ll need to get the job done. You’ll need an iPhone and the latest version of Pokémon Go installed on your phone. Other than that, you’ll need a few other things. The most important tool that you’ll need is a GPS spoofer. GPS spoofing works by tricking your iPhone into thinking that you are somewhere else. This will enable you to move around and play without actually having to walk. You can download the GPS spoofer from the internet easily. Make sure to download it from a reliable source. Another important thing is that you should avoid using your primary Pokémon Go account for GPS spoofing. Nintendo has a zero tolerance policy when it comes to cheating, and they might ban your account if they detect any suspicious activity.
What Requires Your Focus?
Before we get into the different methods to move on Pokémon Go without walking, it’s important to note that GPS spoofing is technically not allowed under Pokémon Go’s terms and conditions. Niantic views GPS spoofing as cheating, and they have banned many players in the past for using it. Therefore, if you still want to use these methods, you should be careful to use them in moderation so that you don’t get banned.
Different Methods to Move on Pokémon Go without Walking
Method 1: Using Dr.Fone Virtual Location
If you’re looking for an easy-to-use GPS spoofer, Dr.Fone Virtual Location is the app for you. Follow these steps to move on Pokémon Go without walking using Dr.Fone Virtual Location:
1. Download and install Dr.Fone Virtual Location on your iPhone.
2. Launch the app and then connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Once your iPhone is connected, click on the "Get Started" button.
4. Dr.Fone will detect your iPhone’s current location. You can change your location by clicking on the teleport mode icon on the app.
5. Enter your desired location in the search bar and click "Go."
6. Wait for a few seconds, and your iPhone will now have a new location.
7. Open Pokémon Go and start playing.
– The app works flawlessly without any lag.
– The app has a user-friendly interface.
– It is a paid app.
– It requires you to connect your iPhone to your computer.
Method 2: Using iSpoofer
iSpoofer is another popular GPS spoofer that you can use to move on Pokémon Go without walking. Here are the steps to use iSpoofer:
1. Download and install iSpoofer on your iPhone.
2. Launch iSpoofer and connect your iPhone to your computer.
3. Once your iPhone is connected, click on the "Spoof" button.
4. Enter the location you want to teleport to and click "Move."
5. Wait for a few seconds, and iSpoofer will move your iPhone to the new location.
6. Launch Pokémon Go and start playing.
– It is easy-to-use app.
– It is relatively cheap compared to other GPS spoofing apps.
– It has a user-friendly interface.
– The app may have difficulty with some iPhones.
– It requires you to connect your iPhone to your computer.
Method 3: Using Xcode
Xcode is a free app development tool for Mac. However, it can also be used to move on Pokémon Go without walking. Follow these steps to use Xcode:
1. Download and install Xcode on your Mac.
2. Connect your iPhone to your Mac.
3. On Xcode, click on "Create a new Xcode project" and then select "Single View Application."
4. Enter a name for your project and then click "Next."
5. On the next screen, enter "com.yourcompany.projectname" as the Organization name and "Project name" as the project name.
6. Select "iPhone" as the device and then click "Next."
7. Choose where you want to save your project and then click "Create."
8. After the project is created, click on "Add new item" on the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
9. Select "Fake Location" on the next screen and then click "Add."
10. On the top bar of the screen, click on "Product" and then click on "Run."
11. Wait for a few seconds for your iPhone to transfer to the new location.
12. Launch Pokémon Go and start playing.
– It is a free app.
– It doesn’t require a GPS spoofer.
– You need a Mac to run Xcode.
– It requires some technical expertise to use.
Why Can’t I Move on Pokémon Go without Walking?
1. Bans: As mentioned earlier, Niantic sees GPS spoofing as cheating, and violations of their terms and conditions may result in a ban. This could end in permanent account deactivation.
2. App Updates: from time to time, Niantic will release a new update that makes spoofing methods obsolete. These updates are intended to put off telltale signs of cheating.
3. Safety Concerns: GPS spoofing requires you to turn off some safety features on your phone, such as "Find my iPhone," to function correctly. This may cause a security issue.
Implications and Recommendations
On a personal level, it is always good to win without breaking any rules. Cheating invokes feelings of guilt, and may eventually devalue your gaming accomplishments. Moreover, it’s important to note that GPS spoofing violates Niantic’s terms and conditions. This may render the app unusable, and in worse scenarios, you may have to procure a new shield.
5 FAQs about How to Move on Pokémon Go without Walking
Q1: Is GPS spoofing illegal?
A: Technically, GPS spoofing isn’t illegal, but it is against Niantic’s terms and conditions. Your account may be banned if they find out that you’re cheating.
Q2: How do I prevent my account from getting banned?
A: Make sure to use GPS spoofing methods in moderation. Don’t teleport to multiple locations within a short period of time, as it can arouse suspicion.
Q3: Do I need to turn off location services on my iPhone?
A: No, you don’t need to turn off location services. The GPS spoofer app will take care of it.
Q4: Can I use my primary account for GPS spoofing?
A: It’s recommended that you don’t use your primary account for GPS spoofing. Instead, create a new account specifically for GPS spoofing.
Q5: Is GPS spoofing the only way to move on Pokémon Go without walking?
A: GPS spoofing is the most popular way to move on Pokémon Go without walking, but there are other methods such as incense and lures.
With these methods, you can now move on Pokémon Go without walking. However, it’s important to use these techniques in moderation so that you don’t get banned. You should also be aware of the consequences of cheating, and it’s best to play the game fair and square.