The iPhone has been a popular mobile device ever since its introduction in 2007. Since then, Apple has released several models, with the latest being the iPhone 14. One important feature that users always want to know is the battery percentage. This feature allows users to know how much battery they have left and when they need to charge their devices. However, many iPhone users have had a hard time finding this feature on their iPhone 14. In this article, we will show you how to see the percentage of battery on iPhone 14.
Whether you’re new to the iPhone or simply haven’t been able to locate the battery percentage on your device, we’ve got you covered. We’ll show you several methods that you can use to locate the battery percentage on your iPhone 14. Regardless of which method you choose, you’ll be able to quickly and easily see the percentage of battery life remaining on your device.
The Challenge of Finding the Battery Percentage on iPhone 14
The iPhone 14 is a sleek and powerful device that is packed with features. However, the battery percentage can be difficult to find. Apple has made a few changes to the way the battery percentage is displayed on the iPhone 14. In previous models, including the iPhone 13, users could easily access the battery percentage by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen. However, this method doesn’t work on the iPhone 14.
Because of this change, many iPhone 14 users are left wondering where they can find the battery percentage. Fortunately, there are several methods that users can use to view the battery percentage on their iPhone 14.
Things You Should Prepare for
You’ll need to have your iPhone 14 charged, and you need to be able to access the Settings app. You’ll also need to have a basic understanding of how to navigate your device.
Method 1: Control Center
The first method you can use to view the battery percentage on your iPhone 14 involves using Control Center. Here’s how:
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to access Control Center.
- Look for the battery icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- The battery icon will display the percentage of battery life remaining on your device.
- Quick and easy to access.
- Can be accessed from any screen or app.
- May take some getting used to if you’re not familiar with accessing Control Center.
- The size of the battery icon may be too small to see the percentage of battery at a glance.
Method 2: Battery Widget
The second method involves using the Battery Widget. Here’s how:
- Swipe right from the Home screen to go to the Today view.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap the Edit button.
- Look for the Battery widget and tap the "+" icon to add it to the Today view.
- The Battery widget will now display the percentage of battery life remaining on your device.
- Easy to access from the Today view.
- Provides additional information about battery usage, including apps that are using the most battery life.
- You may need to scroll down to see the Battery widget, which can be inconvenient.
- The widget may take up too much space on the Today view.
Method 3: Battery Usage
The third method involves using the Battery Usage setting. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 14.
- Scroll down and tap on Battery.
- Look for the Battery Percentage toggle and turn it on.
- The battery percentage will now be displayed next to the battery icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- The battery percentage is easy to see and can be accessed from any screen or app.
- You can toggle the battery percentage on or off at any time.
- Requires several steps to access the Battery Usage setting.
- You may need to toggle the battery percentage on each time you want to view it.
Method 4: Siri
The fourth method involves using Siri. Here’s how:
- Activate Siri by saying "Hey Siri" or pressing and holding the side button.
- Ask Siri "What’s my battery percentage?" or similar questions, such as "How much battery life do I have left?"
- Siri will respond with the percentage of battery life remaining on your device.
- Quick and easy to access, especially if you’re already using Siri.
- Can be accessed hands-free.
- You need to have Siri enabled and an active internet connection.
- Siri may mishear your question or misinterpret your request.
Why Can’t I See Percentage Of Battery on iPhone 14
There are several reasons why you may not be able to see the percentage of battery on your iPhone 14. Here are a few:
- The Battery Percentage toggle is turned off.
- You’re not using a supported method to view the battery percentage, such as swiping down from the top right corner of the screen.
- You may be using an app that hides the battery percentage, such as a game or video app.
If you’re having trouble viewing the battery percentage on your iPhone 14, try using one of the methods we’ve outlined in this article. If none of these methods work, you may need to contact Apple Support for further assistance.
Here are a few additional tips to help you view the battery percentage on your iPhone 14:
- Try using different methods to see which one works best for you.
- Consider using a battery case or portable charger to extend the battery life of your device.
- Check your battery usage in the Settings app to see which apps are using the most battery life.
5 FAQs about Seeing Percentage Of Battery on iPhone 14
Q1: Is it possible to turn off the battery percentage on iPhone 14?
A: Yes, you can turn off the battery percentage by going to the Settings app and toggling off the Battery Percentage setting. You can also turn off the battery percentage by removing the Battery widget from the Today View.
Q2: Why isn’t the battery percentage showing up in Control Center?
A: The battery percentage may not be showing up in Control Center if you’re using an unsupported iPhone 14 model. Make sure your iPhone model is compatible with the latest version of iOS, and try restarting your device to see if that resolves the issue.
Q3: Why is my battery percentage fluctuating?
A: Your battery percentage may fluctuate if you’re using your device heavily or if you’ve recently installed an update. Try closing unnecessary apps and monitoring your device’s battery usage to see if that helps.
Q4: Can I see how much time is remaining before my iPhone 14 runs out of battery?
A: Yes, you can see how much time is remaining by going to the Battery section in the Settings app. You can also ask Siri "How much time is remaining on my battery?" to get an estimate.
Q5: Is there a way to customize the size or color of the battery percentage?
A: No, Apple doesn’t allow users to customize the size or color of the battery percentage. However, you can use different methods to view the battery percentage, such as the Battery Widget or Siri.
Viewing the percentage of battery remaining on your iPhone 14 is an important feature that can help you monitor your device’s battery life. While Apple has made some changes to the way the battery percentage is displayed on the iPhone 14, there are several methods you can use to view it. Whether you prefer using Control Center or the Battery Widget, there’s a method that will work for you.